Info

Contact

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Maci {One Year Photography}

I took these pics of sweet little Maci a couple weeks and finally have them done (well I had them done awhile ago but am FINALLY loading them to the blog :)! Her birthday isn't til November but since I'm leaving next week (eek! coming up sooo quick!) her Momma and I decided just to go ahead and do it now :) Unfortunately it was kind of an icky day out so I had to throw up a make-shift little spot in my little place instead, so the lighting kinda sucked and I had to make do with trying to fix it in Photoshop, which took my awhile til I was happy with some of them but I think they turned out pretty cute! I can't wait to get back to my own place and set up an actual little spot with a backdrop, etc! All in good time though I guess! :) So anyway...here's some of my favs! She's so cute and adorable and I'm so sad to leave her and her Momma!



















No comments:

Post a Comment