Info

Contact

Thursday, October 20, 2011

{Apologies}

So I know I've been promising to post new pics this week and I promise I've been TRYING too but blogger just won't let me upload them! I don't know what the deal is but it's driving me crazy! I have two posts ready to go...just no pics! And there's no point of posting on a photography blog with no pics so I'm just not posting :( For anyone that can, I did post the two sessions I'm trying to post here on Facebook. One is little Maci's One year old pics, here, and one is the Corpening Family Pics, here.

Hopefully I get it worked out soon because I am editing another family session from last weekend and am shooting one more this Saturday and then ANOTHER next week! Yay! So I'll be super busy with all that, thank goodness! My weeks have been dragging lately :) Anyway, have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment