Info

Contact

Monday, October 24, 2011

The Corpening Family {Family Photography}

{I figured it out! So here's one of the posts I've been trying to post but couldn't...although the images are turning out a little blurry, not sure why, they aren't like that on my computer so...oh well, super sorry about that!...at least they loaded! And they are a bit out of order too, but that's no biggie :) }

This past Saturday I did two family sessions, and once again they were siblings of my best friend Sarah! Thanks for having so many siblings Sarah! :) Anywho...this is her sister Tacy's family (their farm is the one I've been using to take pics at, thanks again Tacy! You're so great!). I've been learning some new things that I put to use this session and I'm pretty happy with the results! I did have a couple eek moments while I was going through them but LUCKILY I was also shooting JPEG+RAW and was able to fix the RAW version with no problems! Thank goodness for that!!!! I was also really happy that I've continued to change things up even though I'm at the location. I did, of course, use some of the same spots but luckily since they live there, we were able to do some different things. :) So here we go!





















And here's two of my fav "before and after" that I did, yay RAW image editing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment