Info

Contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Tijerina Family {Family Photography}

My neighbor had her little guy two weeks or so after I had my little guy and they asked me to take their first family pictures, which I was happy to do! I had never done a family session with just an infant and parents so that was my challenge this time but we got some cute shots! He was such a good little guy though and they are such a good looking family! 




love this shot of mom and baby :)




and love this of dad and baby!






We didn't really have much of just baby from the session so I had him come over for a little session of his own to get a few shots. He's such a cutie!





I promise I tried different angles but angles is one of the things I need to work on with babies and this turned out to be his best one :) still cute though :)

So there is the Tijerina family! Thanks again guys, I loved taking your family photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment