Info

Contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Korpi Family {Family Photography}

This is another Navy Family and one of my best friends! :) They have been with us our entire military career/journey, from training to more training to MS and now to NC. I feel very blessed to have such a good friend with such a wonderful family to share all that with. I've been telling her I can do their family pictures for a long time (she said they've never really done them before so of course I had to) and she finally took me up on it! 


I met this cutie 3 years ago and he is growing up to be such a handsome, sweet little guy!

This little gal and my little gal are besties and are so cute together!

This little guy is such a doll but also a little stinker! He was pretty hard to get to pay attention during the session...we had to bribe him with fruit snacks in between shots :) Worked though! 


Love this adorable shot of her looking up at her Momma!


Such a beautiful family!







I really love this location and love the sunsets here!  Love this shot especially.





And there is the Korpi family! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment