Info

Contact

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Jones Family {Family Photography}

I met this Momma and her daughters at my daughters gymnastics class and since we moms sit there for an hour and wait the class out we usually get to talking. :) So after awhile momma Mckenzie and I got to talking more and I ended up doing their family pictures while her husband was home from his deployment for his R&R. Being a military wife myself, I really love doing sessions for other military families! I'm hoping to soon start doing some homecomings around here once the holidays are over and I have time for it :) Anyway, family sessions are wonderful to do and I really enjoyed this one! We started out on some wooded/trail areas and ended up on the dock I used at the Korpi family session. I really, really love how these ones turned out, especially at the dock! Such a gorgeous night and gorgeous family!






These two little girls are so adorable!

Love the look on her face!

They were definitely energetic as well but she really could turn on a smile! 

a little bit of "following the kid" shot :) love the light here through her hair

can't forget the wee one!

I'm a big fan of profile/side/more serious shots, as my daughter is notorious for only giving me good ones like that, but I love how they turn out!

sweet sisters!

and the happy parents!

such a beautiful family!

I love their little personalities shining through here ;)


loved the lighting! and such a happy face! 



These ones are my absolute favorites!







love her hair here :)
And there's the Jones family! SO pleased with how these turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment