Info

Contact

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Jones Family {Family Photography}

My sister Emily called me up one day and asked if I wanted to take family pictures for her friend Hillary while I was home, and duh, I said yes. :) Emily and Hillary are both foster parents and Hillary currently has an almost one year old boy that they're hoping to adopt and wanted family pics with the little tyke! I, unfortunately, can't post any pics with him in it yet but here's some pics of the rest of the family! Hillary and her husband have an adorable little boy named Cohen and here's their family pics!




This is one of my favorite pictures of all I've done so far! He's such a little stud :)












We tried to get some pics with the horses but they kept coming up close to me or moving away so we didn't get too many

such a pretty horse though!

Thanks again Hillary for asking me to take your family pics! Hopefully I can put up more soon with your cute, chubby little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment