Info

Contact

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jeanie and Kurt {Engagement Photography}

A month ago I was able to take a trip home to Missouri to visit my family and while I was there my good, good friend from high school asked me to take some engagement pictures for her! I of course was excited to do so, not just because she was a good friend but because, as you can see from my last post date, I haven't had much going on in my "photography" life lately! I moved in March to NC and know very few people and am now 33 weeks pregnant so things have been slow....but I was able to do a few sessions in MO with Jeanie and Kurt's being the first so here it is! I was a little nervous since it had been so long but I'm happy with how they turned out! Luckily Jeanie is pretty easy going and Kurt just went with it, even though he wasn't too thrilled to be there, but it went good for my first time out in awhile! Helped get me back in the groove :)



















And there you have it! Thanks again Jeanie for asking me to take your pics! Congrats again and sorry I can't be there :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment