Info

Contact

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My family pics!

Now of course I didn't take these since they are of me and my fam but I thought I'd share anyway! My best friend graciously took time out of her "busy" life and risked the "lovely weather" (it was SO HOT!) and took them for us. I just wanted some pics while my husband was home for leave because I'm not sure if we'll be able to get any done before Christmas (he doesn't get home til after Thanksgiving! ugh!). So she didn't entirely know how to use my awesome camera (I still don't know how to use it fully! I'm learning though :) but we got some good ones and I had fun editing them! Gave me good experience with editing/trying new things/getting the pic right when it doesn't come out the way I want the first time. So thanks Sarah! I really appreciate your help! You're amazing! It was a bit difficult with Evelyn running around and not paying attention to us at all, so we didn't get many with us all looking but who wants that every time anyway? :)

This was actually one of the last pics we did...she was ready to be done! Pretty funny/cute though!





This is probably the best full frontal of all of us.




After awhile my hubby had to distract Miss E so he showed her how to skip rocks, she LOVED it and it was SO cute!



Love this one!


Not much of a facial shot but I just love it!

So there you have it! Hopefully one will work for our Christmas Card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment