Info

Contact

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Anderson Family {Family Photography 2013}

Another session I did in Missouri was with the Anderson family, another repeat family! I love having customers ask me to do their pictures again....makes me feel great because they like what I've done and it challenges me to do something different! These guys were absolute troopers though...it was one of my last couple nights in Missouri and the weather was getting crummy and was gonna snow the day after, and did snow, but we braved some slightly wet, cold weather and got an awesome session out of it! I really love the coloring in these pictures and love pretty much how everything turned out! Thanks again Anderson family for being such a great family to photograph!








Love this adoring look she's giving him! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment