Info

Contact

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Nilson Family, Family Photography



Later in the week after doing Maci's session, I did a session with the whole fam! We went up to the Bothwell Lodge (SO pretty!) and took some great pics. It was definitely a learning experience for me though; I was trying to do more with my manual settings but still have to learn what settings to use when/where and then it also gave me some experience with posing people, which is very different with a whole fam compared to one or two people! :) But they were all great and I had a lot of fun doing this session!

I did have a bit of a hard time with editing the pics this time, mainly because I didn't always use the right setting but after a lot of time in Photoshop and then discovering this AMAZING website,
Pure Photoshop Actions (they have lots of little actions and effects...(some for free!)...and they are SO helpful! really improved my editing skills, Photoshop is hard to learn and there is SO much you can do so my basic skills don't always get the best result). Anyway, I'm in love with their actions and want them all but am only allowing myself to get two sets for now (they were on sale this week! Perfect timing).

Anyway, enough of my rambling, here's the pics!

















SO there you have it! Thanks Nilson's for letting me take your pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment