Info

Contact

Monday, May 23, 2011

Sean & Sierra, Wedding Photography

This is probably one of the funnest shoots I've done so far, mainly because it didn't involve chasing a one year old around trying to get her to look at the camera! :) My niece got married last November and I was able to take some pictures for the happy couple. Once again I swapped around my Canon Rebel SLR and my Canon PowerShot SX120, but I still think I got some pretty awesome shots!











And for my two absolute favorites!




Aren't they a gorgeous couple?? It's not hard to take good pics with a good lookin' couple like them. :) Anywho....this was a pretty simple wedding shoot compared to most, which was great for me because I don't think I could handle a full blown wedding right now! I need some more experience first....

No comments:

Post a Comment